Interested candidate, please submit CV and Cover Letter with stating your
expected salary via email or office address mentioned in the contact
detail as below:
CHENG FUNG INVESTMENT CO.,LTD.
Head Office: Cheng Fung Tower, Preah Monivong Blvd (93), corner Street 288, Phnom Penh, Cambodia 12302.
Tel: (855)-76 666 8896
Job Brief: The Finance Supervisor helps to ensure the smooth functioning of the company by providing consistent and timely financial recording. The Finance Officer have to ensure that the finances of the company are carefully and effectively managed through reliable data entry, reconciliation and reporting using the accounting software. They also work with partners to review financial reports and provide support for finance where needed.
- Coordinate the processing of daily voucher expenses for cash advances, settlements, and direct payment to suppliers to ensure all financial transactions comply with financial policies and procedures of the company.
- Cover petty cash duties, including conducting cash counts and reconciliations, ensuring adequate cash is available and that petty cash policies are followed.
- Enter financial transactions, and proper descriptions that are clear to third parties are recorded into accounting software effectively to maintain accurate financial records.
- Prepare bank reconciliation including reconciliation of account balance on a monthly basis, ensuring it was tracked and reconciles with General Ledger and bank balances.
- Follow up staff and external supplier outstanding accounts in timely way to make sure it is cleared on time, checking for accurate expense codes on all transactions.
- Provide capacity building on finance policy and processes to improve financial management across the organization.
- Track monthly and annual schedules for finance tasks and reporting, organizing work to ensure targets are met in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the complete and systematic filing of all finance -related documents (both hard and soft copy) in secure places where they can be accessed by the relevant staff.
- Assist in auditing processes and requirements where required.
- Attend team meetings and briefings as required.
- Engage in ongoing personal development to ensure best practice in financial management and organization of work.
- Others task which is assign by manager.
- Willingness to work in agreement with the company
- Well organized and systematic in approach to
- Honest, trustworthy and ability to learn new
- Commitment to good teamwork.
- Ability to empathize with those who have faced exploitation.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree in finance, accounting, business admin. or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in finance role.
- Experience of using accounting software and systems
- Good in Ms. Office (especially Ms. Excel is a plus)
- Strongly in Chinese is prefer and also able to use English as general.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Keeping up to date with market developments and trends and assessing the impact of new regulations / legal requirements related to financial and securities company.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy
- Acting as a company spokesperson or connector between internal and external communication.
- Communicate and deliver information between public sector to internal.
- Responsible for all communications, public relations, and public affairs in an organization.
- Runs the work on setting the right image for the company
- Degree in Marketing and Public Communications, International Relations, Business Management or related fields.
- Strong presence of mind and analytical skill
- Calm mind in stressful situation and environment
- Good attention to details
- Good in writing, oral presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge in organize, multitask and manage time.
- Strong communication in Chinese
- Able to use English in the medium level.
- Good in Ms. Office
- Experience PR in bank and financial institution is a plus.
- AP/AR, issue invoice, Cash In/Cash Out, payment collection/withdraw,
- Manage the monthly bookkeeping.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Good understanding general bookkeeping principles,
- Maintaining organizing inventory and company assets,
- Monthly Taxes Declaration tasks
- Manage all tasks related accounting field.
- At least bachelor degree in Accounting or another related field,
- Minimum 3 years with working experience in accounting,
- Good interpersonal and communication skill,
- Good command of problem solving and interpersonal skill,
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office,
- Well organized, honest and highly committed in long term career with company.
- Design all promotional and marketing materials
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and needs of the company
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to marketing team comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Graduated Bachelor Degree in Design, Advertising, Marketing, or other equivalent
- At lease 2-3 year of work experience in Graphic Design from the relevant industry
- Excellent in Design Application and other photo-editing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator & Light room
- Good commands in English Language
- Excellent in time management and organizational skills
- Be exceptional in creativity and innovation
- Passion and driven attitude toward the excellent outcome
- Patient and open to any constructive criticism
- Be reliable in team, always willing to support and learn new things
- Commits to Company’s Mission, Vision and Core Values